Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sorry for the quality of the photos, i was using a Nokia cam phone. Anyway, check out the kids on the jeepney. The one on the right, wearing a red shirt, had his eyes closed. I don't know if it's because he was scared (we were on the service road), if he was sleeping (my first thought -- honest), or if he was just closing his eyes.

This one i saw on my way home from school. It's as if God was pointing something out. Have you ever seen The Nativity Story? It's like the scene when Jesus was born and the light from the three stars shone down on him, only this one is in broad daylight. I don't think i would ever forget this. I wanted to stop my car and just take it in. I couldn't though 'cause there were plenty of cars behind me (i checked).

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ivory Tower by Nina Katrina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Philippines License.