Saturday, January 19, 2008

Okay, so my younger brother attended his first alumni homecoming since he graduated from high school. Which is not so long ago (read: last year lol). Anyway, when he got home he immediately went to my room and asked me if his eyes were red. Weirded out, i told him no and asked why. He semi-proudly told me that he took a couple of shots. Tequila? No. Just good ole Red Horse Beer (Ito ang tama! huuwhapaaack!). I'm not opposed to anyone drinking, it's your life. I just told him not to go on drinking binges and become an alcoholic. Not cool. I'd like to say something to the school administrators for serving alcohol to minors though, he's only 17. Haha just kidding. About the saying something to the admin part. I'm not a hypocrite.

I noticed that although his eyes weren't red, he looked a bit flushed. And of course i advised him not to drink on an empty stomach. And imparted some more words of wisdom from experience -- my friends', not mine. mrgreen

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ivory Tower by Nina Katrina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Philippines License.