Monday, January 7, 2008

REAL-LIE-zations

Ho hum. So it's 2008. I wonder what's going to happen to me this year. Last year i made a lot of changes in my life kasi, as Oprah would say, i had a lot of Aha! moments. Most of them were pretty big changes. Hindi ko alam if in the long run eh makakabuti yung mga pagbabago na yun para sa akin. Katulad na lang ng paglipat ko ng school. Marami rin kasing nangyari sa dati kong paaralan, at kasabay nun ay mga bagay na na-realize ko sa aking sarili. One thing i do miss is the friends i made dun sa dati kong pinapasukan. Pero i am thankful also because i met new ones.

======

This year i would like to have a closer relationship with my mom.

======

Last year i realized that some people whom i call friends take me for granted; they don't me in their lives, they need the resources i can provide them in their lives. Wala pa akong concrete plans kung anong gagawin ko about that. I'm hurt - i didn't know that people i trusted would do that to me. I'm angry - with myself that is, kasi i let myself be used like that; gullible nga ako. I'm relived - kasi at least now i'm aware and i now know who my friends are. Sana i could just tell those people to kiss my ass.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ivory Tower by Nina Katrina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Philippines License.