Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So, finished with ADR, Nego, and PIL already. A couple more to go. I'm feeling pretty good with my ADR and PIL. You should have seen me after my Nego exams; i was panicking because i still have to study for my next exam, i haven't eaten anything for the day, AND i was windang because of Nego. Gaddemit.

======

Still i spent most of the time chatting with Ate Bons. We discussed and memorized a couple of things for PIL but we spent most of our time talking about cyberspace, chatting, and life in general. Good thing we went to the classroom ahead of time, our exam started an hour early HAHA.

Thank you to Dean Pamaaran. Your help was much appreciated, specially with number 10! Ask Glenn for the 20 .

======

I love Jollibee na. Well, the branch nearest our school that is. Kasi our delivery only took about 15 mins lang, and i was really hungry that time. Dial 8-7000 na rin kayo. Php165 lang minimum nila. We called KFC first pero theirs was Php250 plus 10% delivery charge pa. Gudlak.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ivory Tower by Nina Katrina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Philippines License.