Saturday, January 19, 2008

Pictures from our dinner at Conti's Serendra.


Their Fish and Chips were above average so i'd still recommend it. I like Mr. Rockefeller's (at Greenbelt) version better though.

My friend had this salad. Forgot what's it called though; i didn't try it but she said she liked it and would order it again.

Not a big fan of chocolate cake. My friend ordered this Choco Overload (i think it's called -- again, not paying attention haha).

Now this is what i ordered for dessert: a Blueberry Cheesecake. Notice that i couldn't help myself from taking a bite. Best cheesecake i ever tasted. And cheaper than the one they offer at Starbucks, which i didn't like so much.

After eating, we went around for a bit. Let me just say that this place is heaven on earth. At least for me. Several floors of books plus a coffee house. And a basement dedicated to graphic novels and mangas. I saw a Wolverine Origins graphic novel.
I am now begging money from my parents.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ivory Tower by Nina Katrina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Philippines License.