Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Viruses is the plural of virus NOT virii.

Whinning ahead. If you can't stand it, don't read. exclaim

======

So I got caught in the rain last friday. As a consequence, i am now suffering from influenza. My head is aching, my throat hurts, my muscles are sore, i have a runny nose, and i cough like i have tb (joke lang, wala namang blood). I'm miserable and i'd love company. I've been drinking gallons of water and am now taking vitamin c.

======

To make things worse, it's prelims week. Why couldn't i have been sick last week or next week? Ang swerte nga naman. confused

======

I saw the newest Harry Potter film last Sunday. I didn't enjoy watching it kasi umpisa nung trangkaso ko, so yes, miserable ako nung buong palabas. All i could think about was going home and getting a good rest. Kung hindi lang nakabili na ng ticket yung kapatid ko nagyaya na siguro ako umuwi. So i might watch it again this weekend, if i have any money left. Syempre kkb na, hindi na sya funded ng magulang ko.

======

Why was i caught in the rain? Kabobohan, walang dalang payong. Although, may dala akong windbreaker, na feeling ko eh sapat nang proteksyon sa ulan.

======

I went home early today. Dalawa dapat yung class ko kaso i asked permission from my professor sa pangalawa kong class from attending kasi i'm feeling really bad. Buti mabait sya at pinayagan ako.

======

Bakit ako online if masakit katawan ko? Because i'm feeling the need to vent out my frustrations and misery. Walang ibang makikinig sakin dito sa bahay so sa cyberspace na lang. Keber kung walang nagbabasa nito. I'm feeling a tiny bit better na just from this. So if you're reading thanks. Nakikisimpatya man kayo or hindi, salamat parin.

======

Since nag-co-commute lang ako, may nahawaan na kaya ako? Every time i cough naman i cover my mouth.

======

Lesson? Mag vitamin c na kayo. At magdala parati ng payong. Better yet, wag mag marunong tulad ko at sumugod sa ulan. wink

======

I do remember seeing Stardust during the previews. Looks promising, kahit na si Claire Danes yung star/Yvaine (yes, may issue ako with her). Plenty of big stars like Michelle Pfeiffer, Robert De Niro, and Peter O'Toole. They even have Ian McKellen (Gandalf!) as the narrator. And they filmed in the Scottish Highlands (i HAVE to go there someday). Sana lang hindi nila ni-butcher yung novel.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ivory Tower by Nina Katrina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Philippines License.