Thursday, July 5, 2007

abakada guro party list vs sec ermita

So i finally found the case i was looking for. And yeah, it's only 300+ pages. And it's due tomorrow cry

So, yeah. I think i'll go pray now.

======
8.44 pm
sa wakas

I finally finished digesting the cases. Seemed impossible really but i had help. I searched online for a copy of the resolution. I admit, i wasn't able to read the whole case. Are you kidding me? Contrary to what i've been telling people, i have no superpowers
lol But kidding aside, i dug into old digests from Beda, searched the www, and even asked for help from a brod. Yes, i was that desperate. It's times like these where one's resourcefulness comes out. So yeah, i didn't read the whole thing. Hello, consolidated cases kaya sya! I only read the pertinent parts, looked for the issue related to our subject, then copied the SC's ruling. Hahaha.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ivory Tower by Nina Katrina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Philippines License.