Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I got called again for recitations. I was a bit apprehensive because i wasn't as prepared as i would have wanted. I guess i got a little bit delinquent in studying for the class because i was already called last meeting. Ok, so i thought i wouldn't be called anymore. That's what i get for thinking razz.

======

Good thing my professor remembered that i recited already. What happened was he also called my fraternity brother who, like me, already recited the last time. He said, "O diba nag-recite ka na? Bakit nakatayo ka pa?" to which my bro just laughed. And then he said, "Sir, sya rin po," meaning me. God bless him for saying that!
lol So Atty. Ribo remembered then told me to sit down also. Salamat kapatid!

======

I remember the entry before this that i was having apprehensions about wearing the color of the day. Our professor is well-known for calling students based on what they're wearing for the day. Last time he called all those who wore collared shirts. And from there told several to sit down -- those wearing blue and brown, i think. I wore red that day. But that was okay, even though the first half of my recitation was a bit tagilid, i'm pretty sure i redeemed myself after the break. Sana...
neutral

======


Did i mention that my mother is going to Sweden? She was picked by the Swedish gov't along with four other Filipinos as representatives for some conference. I've been going green with envy, kasi after the conference they will be touring some neighboring countries. Hay, all those castles and of course, Ale's Stones. It's not as well-known as Stonehenge but it's just as mysterious.

======


I still haven't found that one case i have been searching online for. Where the hell art thou 127 SCRA 768?
evil

======

I'd better text my group leader.

======

I bet you googled Ale's Stone
lolwink. If you didn't, here's a photo courtesy of cyberspace:











======

Don't sue me if this picture belongs to you. Onegai shimasu.

======

Ahas1: Makamagdag ba tayo? (Snake1:Are we poisonous?)

Ahas2: Ewan ko. Bakit? (Snake2:I'm not sure. Why?)

Ahas1: Nakagat ko kasi dila ko eh. Kinakabahan ako... (Snake1:I bit my tongue. I'm getting a bit nervous...)

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ivory Tower by Nina Katrina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Philippines License.