Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Iskool bukol

I didn't have classes today. I should be jumping up and down with joy but i find myself mildly irritated. Not only was it a waste of time, it's also a waste of money. I have two classes today, the first of which starts at 12pm. At around 1:45 we concluded that our professor wouldn't be meeting us (our class ends at 2). Seeing that i had the same professor for my second class, logic dictates that he wouldn't be there also. BUT seeing as i'm in law school, i can't assume anything. As the saying goes, it'll just make an ass out of u and me. It's so irritating. Bakit ba ganun ang ibang professors? They're supposed to set an example to their students so why couldn't they extend at least some sort of courtesy to us. We're in post-grad school for pete's sake. A little consideration would go a loooong way. Hay, at least i was able to sign the attendance sheet. Then i heard from an upperclassman na wala naman daw kwenta dun sa particular prof namin yun. Haha. Sayang lang yung baon ko for the day. I could have spent the day preparing for tomorrow's class. Or digesting cases for admin law. Or watched Transformers again mrgreen

I'm pretty sure hindi lang sa law school nangyayari yung mga ganitong cases. During my college days, when the professor was late for 15 mins (or even less), we would leave the room. Yun yung school policy eh. Sometimes if we see the professor on the way to class we would use another route in order to avoid seeing him/her. Kupal haha. I'm assuming we have the same assignment for next week so at least hindi na ko mashadong magbabasa, cause i spent the day reading for my second class. Grr talaga! I could have spent the day digesting the cases assigned to me sa admin sad Tomorrow at midnight na sya due eh. Hay buhay. I guess i just have to chalk it up na lang as one of the pains of law school.

-N

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ivory Tower by Nina Katrina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Philippines License.