Friday, October 5, 2007

Drama queen-ish.

Okay, so our final exams start tomorrow. Can you say hell week? Good. Now say bokya. Goood. Give yourself a virtual cookie. Cause that's what i'll get for my property finals tomorrow -- the bokya, not the cookie hehehe. I can't find my JURADO REVIEWER anywhere!! Huhuhu... It's the only thing that can save me now. Like my codal, it's my security blanket, so to speak. I need it! Desperately...

And as i am writing this blog, i can hear the wind whistling outside. I'm keeping all my fingers crossed -- not literally you dope, i won't be able to type -- hoping for a typhoon to suddenly hit Manila. It's bad i know, but what the hell, i'm getting desperate. Would our neighbors think i'm weird if i suddenly do a rain dance outside? Oh shoot, i forgot, i'm a Catholic. And we don't do that. HEY! Maybe i should pray that oration that the Church asked us to pray a couple of months back...

I should be studying. I should be studying. I should be studying. I can't focus.

So my mom got back from her 1+ month of gallivanting around Europe. And doesn't that sound mayabang yuck hahaha. Well, she only visited a couple of countries. And yes, it was expensive. I wish i could have gone with her. She and four other Filipinos (plus other Asians) were chosen by the Swedish gov't to go to their country for a conference. At first she had no plans of going anywhere else, so i (and a couple other of her friends) managed to convince her to take the opportunity to go on a short European tour. So aside from Sweden, she has been to the Netherlands, France, and Spain. They were supposed to go to Italy and the Vatican after but they decided not to. I think they got tired of all that walking. Dare i say old age? Hahaha. Too bad though, they really should have gone through with their plans. And they found out that really, you can find Filipinos lurking about elsewhere in the world. The OFW's were really nice and they were happy to find a kababayan. Hay, naiinggit ako.

Okay back to my non-problem. I know it's irrational, my agonizing over this. I've been racking my brain on where i could've placed -- or misplaced -- it. Sana it's just lurking somewhere in my room. Kasi if nawala ko yun, grabe iiyak na lang ako, may kamahalan din kasi sya. Not to mention mapapagalitan pa ko ng nanay ko. Umulan ka na kasi! Pero pwede bang i-concentrate na lang yung baha sa school and its surrounding areas? Para makapag-mall ako? HAHAHA.

Sana paghinanap ko ulit sya ngayon, makita ko na sya... Pls pray that i pass my exams.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ivory Tower by Nina Katrina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Philippines License.