Monday, October 15, 2007

And speaking of...

...films, am i the only one who was disappointed in the last Resident Evil installment? I mean, really, i expected so much more from the film. I went in very optimistic. The only whoa moment for me was when she killed those friggin' birds. And that's because of the cg. I really, really hated the ending. I already had an idea when i first saw those dead Alice clones that they would play a big role in the movie. I think they could've made it so much better. AND the way they killed off Carlos Olivera, Oded Fehr's character? Huge disappointment. Although he died in a big explosion, it was very corny. I don't know why, but it reminded me of Titanic. Maybe it's because of how he died? Now i'm looking forward to the third installment of the Underworld movies and i hope they don't disappoint as well.

As an obiter though, i liked Alice's desert clothes. wink

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ivory Tower by Nina Katrina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Philippines License.