Sunday, February 10, 2008

Christ the Lord, etc

It's Anne Rice's latest book. You know, she of the Interview with a Vampire fame. I've FINALLY bought a copy and have finished reading it. I might make a proper review one of these days, depends on my mood. Right now i'm too lazy lol. So for now let me say that it didn't disappoint and i'm looking forward to the next installments.

Oh yeah, DMC4's out already. Woohoo! Although... we won't be getting ours until next week, it won't hit the stores here until then. We've already reserved a copy and we're number 14. Sucks. I'm hoping they have enough copies or at least one of the 13 decided not to get theirs. Fervently praying for one or the other.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ivory Tower by Nina Katrina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Philippines License.