Tuesday, March 16, 2010

...

Okay, so last Sunday we got FFXIII. And i promised myself i wouldn't play it until at least after my civil law review finals tomorrow. But i really couldn't help myself, i mean, i've been waiting for that game to come out for YEARS (yeah, what's up with that Square-Enix?)! So yeah, today i spent some time playing - call it a break from studying. Otherwise i'd go nuts.

So first impressions: the graphics are worth waiting for! It was originally meant for PS2 but i'm happy they decided to go with PS3. Square never disappoints, graphics-wise. The linear thing, i'm still reserving judgment. I haven't encountered any Eidolons yet, so i'm looking forward to that. I'm still adjusting to the new game play, it's a party of 3 but i can only control how the party leader acts. I needs to explore the game more, yes?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck on finishing...
...the game ;D

manika said...

Gusto ko tapos ko na hahaha.

 
Creative Commons License
Ivory Tower by Nina Katrina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Philippines License.